Actress, Film Producer
Full Name:Sandra Annette Bullock
Nick Name:Sandy, America’s Sweetheart, The Girl Next Door
Bornplace:Arlington County, Virginia, United States
Date of Birth:July 26, 1964
Religion:She does not discusses about her religious beliefs.
Height:5 ft 7.5 in or 171 cm
Weight:119 pounds or 54 kg
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Measurements:34-24-34 in or 87-61-87 cm
Dress Size:2 (US)
Shoe Size:10 (US)
An ethnic tattoo that she has below her naval
- Mother: Helga Mathilde Meyer (Opera Singer, Voice Teacher)
- Father: John W. Bullock (United States Army Employee, Part-Time Voice Coach)
- Siblings: Gesine Bullock-Prado (Younger Sister) (Former Vice-President of Fortis Films, Lawyer)
Best Known For:Sandra is best known her roles in Demolition Man (1993), Speed (1994), While You Were Sleeping (1995), A Time to Kill (1996), Miss Congeniality (2000), The Proposal (2009) and The Heat (2013).
Education:Sandra Bullock did her schooling from Waldorf School in Germany.
Sandra Bullock Favorites:
- Food: KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)
- TV Shows: Downton Abbey (2010-), Scandal Season 1
- Animal: Horse
Do You Know These Facts:
- Sandra Bullock is the highest paid actress of Hollywood.
- As a kid, Sandra took up small parts in the opera productions of her mother.
- Sandra owns the Bess Bistro restaurant in Austin, Texas. She started that in November 2006.
- She also opened up another business called “Walton’s Fancy and Staple,” which is a bakery, upscale restaurant and floral shop and event planning company.
- In 2010, People magazine chose her as the Woman of the Year. She was ranked at 12th position on People’s Most Beautiful 2011 list, and at #1 on their World’s Most Beautiful Woman list of 2015.
- Bullock is owner of a production company called Fortis Films.
- Sandra owns a house on Tybee Island, Georgia.
- Forbes ranked her at No. 2 on the Most Powerful Actresses list in 2014.
- Bullock is a public supporter of the American Red Cross and has donated over $4 million to the organization.
- She supports The Kindred Life Foundation, Inc, a Texas-based non-profit organization.
- Bullock was inducted in the Warren Easton Hall of Fame in 2012 for her generous charity work.
- In 2013, during People’s Choice Awards, she was honored with the Favorite Humanitarian Award for her donations to New Orleans Warren Easton Charter High School that was badly damaged by a hurricane in 2005.
- Sandra Bullock is good friends with celebrities Nicole Kidman, Renée Zellweger, Samantha Mathis, Heidi Klum, Meryl Streep and George Clooney.
- Sandra is not on social media.