Full Name:Patricia T. Arquette
Bornplace:Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
Date of Birth:April 8, 1968
Age:49 as of 2017
Height:5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
Weight:65 kg or 143 pounds
Hair Color:She is naturally a brunette (brown hair). But, Patricia has dyed her hair blonde.
Measurements:38-28-36 in or 96.5-71-91.5 cm
Dress Size:12 (US) or 40 (EU)
Shoe Size:8 (US)
- A cult movie star
- Short stature
- Her blonde bob hairstyle
- Siblings: Rosanna (Older Sister) (Actress), Alexis (Younger Sister) (Actress), Richmond (Older Brother) (Actor), David Arquette (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Father: Lewis Arquette (Actor, writer and producer). Lewis was born Catholic, but later on converted to Islam.
- Others: Cliff Arquette (Paternal Grandfather) (Actor and comedian)
- Mother: Brenda Olivia “Mardi” (née Nowak) (Artist and poetess). She hailed from a Jewish family which migrated from Poland and Russia.
Best Known For:Playing Olivia Evans in the coming-of-age drama film Boyhood (2014) which grabbed her Golden Globe Award for best supporting actress and a nomination for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Education:In the mid 1970s, Patricia attended Mid-City Alternative school in Adams Blvd. She subsequently went to Arlington Avenue.
Patricia Arquette Favorites:
- Bagel: Poppy seed bagel
- Food: Bagel with mozzarella, salad, chocolate, potato chips
- Color: Red
Do You Know These Facts:
- At the age of 15, Patricia Arquette ran away from her home (Chicago) to Los Angeles to join her older sister Rosanna Arquette.
- Pat is the aunt of Zoe Sidel and Coco Arquette.
- Patricia was offered to put braces on her teeth by her parents. But, she denied them by saying that she would rather prefer deformity as it would help her to do character acting.
- She lost her mother in 1997. She died of breast cancer.
- She likes to do gardening.
- According to her statement, for her TV series Medium, she was asked to lose weight. But, for playing a wife and a mother, Patricia didn’t find any logic to look skinny and so went against the decision of the management to lose weight for the role.
- She started acting only to overcome her shyness.
- Patricia Arquette has worked as a waitress too in her 20s, when she already had a baby. She became pregnant at the age of 20 with her son Enzo Rossi.
- She grew up in a hippie community of Chicago.
- For her performance in 2000 comedy film “Little Nicky,” she was nominated with “Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actress.”
- She loves taking care of her pets in her farm. Patricia owns a Chihuahua dog, named, Periwinkle, and a rabbit.
- She started her professional acting career in 1987.
- She is distantly related through her paternal ancestry to the explorer and soldier Meriwether Lewis.
- Patricia has always been in low profile despite her cult performances.
- Connect with Patricia on Twitter. She is not on Instagram.