Record producer, musician, composer, DJ
Full Name:Martijn Garritsen
Nick Name:GRX, Martin Garrix (also written as Mar+in Garri×)
Date of Birth:May 14, 1996
Age:21 as of 2017
Height:5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
Weight:72 kg or 159 pounds
Hair Color:Light Brown
Measurements:Martin Garrix’s body specifications may be –
Shoe Size:His shoe size is not known. But, he did sneak shopping with Complex Media and purchased Jordans for the first time. Catch the video.
- Thick eyebrows
- Mole mark above his lips
Best Known For:Composing and producing songs in EDM, and other genres. He is best known for his “Animals” song.
Education:Martin graduated from Herman Brood Academie in Utrecht in 2013.
Martin Garrix Favorites:
- City (He has visited): Los Angeles
- Favorite Famous Wizard: The Wizard Of Oz
- Record Producer / DJ: Deorro, Jay Hardway
- Food: Steak, sushi, pizza
- Animal: Lions
- Favorite Person to Follow on Twitter: Dillon Francis
Do You Know These Facts:
- Martin is the owner of STMPD RCRDS. He created this record label after his separated from Spinnin’ Records in November 2015.
- At 8, he started learning guitar.
- After seeing the performance of DJ Tiësto at Olympic games in Athens, he decided to become a DJ himself. He was 8 at that time.
- Martin also ghostwrites tracks for other artists.
- As per his Forbes 2015 interview, his average bedtime is 4 am.
- DJ Calvin Harris is his mentor.
- On June 16, 2013, Martin became the youngest person ever to reach the #1 spot on Beatport when he released his song “Animals.”
- He has worked with dance god Tiesto on a track.
- Martin Garrix’s name has been inscribed on the side of a private plane.
- In 2016, he was ranked #3 in Top 100 DJs list by DJ Magazine. He debuted on this “Top 100 DJs list” in 2013 when he was ranked #40.
- If he could be any animal, he would like to become a bird so that he can watch the world from bird’s eye.
- His favorite pastime is sleeping. For instance, he sleeps at the airport if he has to wait for a flight.
- Visit his official website @ www.martingarrix.com.
- Hear more from Martin on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and SoundCloud.