Full Name:Mădălina Diana Ghenea
Nick Name:Mădălina Ghenea
Date of Birth:August 8, 1988
Age:29 as of 2017
Religion:Her religious beliefs are not known.
Height:5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
Weight:60 kg or 132 pounds
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Measurements:35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm
Dress Size:6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Shoe Size:8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
- Siblings: Unknown
- Father: Dumitru Ghenea
- Mother: Constanța Ghenea
Best Known For:Dating and having connected her name with famous men like Leonardo DiCaprio, Gerard Butler, and Michael Fassbender.
Education:Madalina attended National College Ion Minulescu.
Diana Ghenea Favorites:
- Brands: Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi
Do You Know These Facts:
- Madalina is an international activist, dog and kid lover.
- Ghenea commenced her modeling career at 15.
- As a model, Ghenea first started showing clothes for designer Gattinoni in Milan, Italy on the ramp.
- Mădălina has been seen in the 2008 Peroni Calendar.
- Ghenea was seen in the music video “Il Tempo Tra di Noi” by Eros Ramazzotti.
- She is able to fluently speak languages like English, Romanian, and Italian.
- She is a member of the organization “Artists for Peace and Justice.”
- In 2016, she co-hosted Sanremo Music Festival with Italian personality, Carlo Conti.
- To renovate the maternity section of a hospital in her hometown Slatina, she once donated money.
- She enjoys visiting second-hand markets to look for vintage clothes and other items.
- As per her interview with Vogue.it in January 2012, she prefers clothes which are backless.
- Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent are her preferred brands if she wants to look chic and elegant.
- Her first true love was actor Gerard Butler.
- In 2012, she was seen in the music video “Turn Up the Radio” by Madonna.
- Visit her official website @ madalinagheneaofficial.com.
- Check out Madalina on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.