Full Name:Lucy Spraggan
Bornplace:Canterbury, Kent, England
Date of Birth:July 21, 1991
Age:26 as of 2017
Religion:She has not revealed her religious beliefs publicly.
Height:5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
Weight:68 kg or 150 pounds
Measurements:She may be 38-32-40 in or 96.5-81-101 cm
Shoe Size:Her shoe size is not listed.
- Siblings: She has a brother and a sister
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Anstey Spraggan (Freelance journalist)
Best Known For:Her appearance on The X Factor in 2012.
Education:Spraggan attended University of Derby in Buxton, Derby, England.
Lucy Spraggan Favorites:
Do You Know These Facts:
- Alex Turner has influenced her music career.
- In March 2013, she signed with Columbia Records.
- She used to name herself as Max for several years and openly came as lesbian at the age of 14.
- She describes her music as ‘A-Flop’, which is a combination of acoustic, folk, and hip hop.
- Spraggan sung the song “Last Night” at The X Factor 2012 auditions, which is from her debut album released in 2011.
- She is a trained firefighter.
- Lucy has worked in demolition. There, she broke her leg. She has also worked as a magician, as plumber’s apprentice, and as a cave tour guide at the Poole’s Cavern.
- Her mother always wanted one of her children to be gay.
- As per Mirror, she fantasizes Tulisa Contostavlos.
- Visit her official website @ www.lucyspraggan.com.
- Hear more from Lucy via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, MySpace, iTunes, and LucyVevo.