Lisa Marie Presley
Full Name:Lisa Marie Presley
Nick Name:LMP, LMFP
Bornplace:Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Date of Birth:February 1, 1968
Age:49 as of 2017
Height:5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
Weight:54 kg or 119 pounds
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Measurements:34-26-35 in or 87-66-89 cm
Dress Size:6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Shoe Size:7.5 (US)
- Siblings: Navarone Garibaldi (Half-Brother)
- Father: Elvis Presley (Died
- Others: Vernon Presley (Grandfather), Minnie Mae Presley (Great grandmother)
- Mother: Priscilla Presley
Best Known For:Being the only child of actor and singer, Elvis Presley and her singles like “Dirty Laundry”, “In the Ghetto”, and others.
Education:Lisa Marie attended Happy Valley School in Ojai, California. But, she was expelled from the school, when she was in her junior year.
Marie Presley Favorites:
- Book: Women (By Charles Bukowski)
- Word: Sh*t
- Smell: Grass in the summer in Memphis
Do You Know These Facts:
- She took birth exactly after nine months of her parents marriage.
- She is the only owner of an estate in Graceland (which is of about $100 million worth), after her father (in 1977), grandfather (in 1979) and great grandmother’s (in 1980) death.
- Lisa Marie was born at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis.
- She is the former sister-in-law of Marc Coppola and Christopher Coppola.
- Her daughter Riley Keough has worked as a model.
- She is good friends with singer Pink, Michael Jackson’s sisters, Rebbie Jackson and Janet Jackson.
- Her father died at the age of 42. She states that her father’s side had been less healthy as compared to her mom’s side and so had died little earlier than many others.
- She likes to color the coloring books with crayons.
- Visit her official website @ www.lisamariepresley.com.
- Connect with Lisa Marie Presley on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Google+.