Full Name:Kathryn Renée McCormick
Bornplace:Augusta, Georgia, USA
Date of Birth:July 7, 1990
Age:27 as of 2017
Height:5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
Weight:53 kg or 117 pounds
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Measurements:34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
Dress Size:2 (US) or 32 (EU)
Shoe Size:7 (US)
- Mother: Sandra Schmieden
- Father: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
Best Known For:Starring in the American dance film Step Up Revolution (also known as Step Up 4) for her lead role as Emily Anderson.
Education:She studied in Augusta, Georgia.
Do You Know These Facts:
- Kathryn started learning dancing at the tender age of 3.
- She is a contemporary dancer.
- She participated in the 6th season of American TV show So You Think You Can Dance and was placed at third position.
- She moved to Los Angeles when she was 18.
- As a kid, she had practiced dancing in her mother’s studio, Dance Connection.
- She has also learnt dance from Augusta West Studio and Tremaine Dance Conventions Apprenticeship Company in 2008.
- She decided to become a professional dancer, when she was in the junior year of high school.
- She has also done modeling for Stagewear LA’s costume catalog.
- McCormick has been featured in the Jar of Hearts music video by Christina Perri in 2010.
- In 2008, she participated in the Jazz fest in Costa Rica.
- Find Kathryn on Twitter, and Instagram.