Professional Soccer Player
Full Name:Charles Joseph John Hart
Bornplace:Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
Date of Birth:April 19, 1987
Age:30 as of 2017
Religion:His religious beliefs aren’t known.
Height:6 ft 51⁄4 in or 196 cm
Weight:90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Measurements:Joe Hart’s body specification may be –
Shoe Size:Not Available
- Loss of focus during matches, which often leads to howlers
- Passing and ball distribution
- Father: Charles Hart (Former Gym Equipment Seller)
- Sibling: Chloe Hart (Sister)
- Mother: Louise Hart (Nursery School Teacher)
Education:Joe Hart was initially enrolled in the Oxon Primary School in Shrewsbury. However, he then moved to Meole Brace School in the same city, where he was a head boy in his final year.
Joe Hart Favorites:
- Food: BBQ pizza and Italian style pasta
- Movies: Gladiator (2000), The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
- TV Shows: Sons of Anarchy
- Artists: Drake, Stormzy
- Travel Destinations: Mexico, Las Vegas
Do You Know These Facts:
- Joe was a good cricket player in his childhood and early teens. In fact, he was a part of Shrewsbury Cricket Club squad that went on to win Under 13 and Under 15 national title. In the Under 15 final, he took three wickets for 19 runs and went on to score unbeaten 34 as well.
- Apart from cricket and football, he was also a good tennis and rugby player.
- However due to cricket, he had to suffer back problems while growing up. According to his father, he had a terrible bowling action and in quest to bowl fast and aggressive, he used to put a lot of stress on his lower back.
- Joe’s sporting heroes are David Seaman and Peter Schmeichel. In an interview given to Daily Mail newspaper (as part of Head & Shoulders promotion program), he revealed that he aspired to win titles like Schmeichel won with Manchester United.
- In an interview with Shortlist, he revealed that he once got a request from a young fan to give an autograph on a condom. As expected, he shot the request down.
- Even before he started turning out for Manchester City, his obvious talent was well recognized. While on a season long loan deal at Birmingham City in 2009/2010 season, he won the nomination for the PFA Young Player of the Year and was declared Premier League Goalkeeper of the season.
- Early in his career, he earned a bit of bad reputation for his partying lifestyle and boozing. On one occasion, he was pictured partying in a Puerto Banus bar till the early morning before joining the England national squad. Then in October 2010, he was seen drinking and dancing in a late night student party during his club’s bonding trip to St. Andrews.
- During 2014 World Cup group stage match against Italy, Hart created a minor controversy by aiming a foul and abusive tirade at a ball boy. In a fit of rage, he was seen screaming in the direction of the hapless boy and kicking the advertisement hoardings as well.
- It was rumored that for his Italian wedding with Kimberly Crew, he had banned children from the event. It was reported that he and his fiancée had mentioned on the wedding card – Sorry No Bambinos.
- Joe Hart had to bear brunt for his national team’s poor performance at the 2016 UEFA Euro competition. Also, his two profile mistakes including one against Iceland, which led to Kolbeinn Sigþórsson scoring a winning goal, didn’t help his cause as well.
- He listens to all types of music, but hip hop, UK grime and indie are his most loved of all music genres.
- Also, in his last game for Manchester City before moving to Torino, he was made captain by manager Pep Guardiola. After the Champions League qualifying match against Steaua, he was seen applauding fans with tears in his eyes, which led to many speculating that it was his last game for the club.
- Connect with Joe Hart on Instagram and Facebook.