Full Name:Hunter Easton Hayes
Bornplace:Breaux Bridge, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana, USA
Date of Birth:September 9, 1991
Age:26 as of 2017
Height:5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
Weight:65 kg or 143 pounds
Measurements:Hunter’s body specifications may be –
Shoe Size:Hunter is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 10 (US).
- Siblings: None
- Father: Leo Hayes
- Mother: Lynette Hayes
Best Known For:Giving hit singles like “Wanted” and “Somebody’s Heartbreak” and others.
Education:In 2008, Hunter finished his high schooling via distance education courses.
Hunter Hayes Favorites:
- Books: Does not like reading
- Musician: Stevie Wonder
- Cajun Food: Gumbo
- Color: Red
- Sports: Any kind of “Racing” such as NASCAR, F1, INDY
- TV Shows: He does not watch much TV unless it is very special like Top Gear (2002-), music related or something like that.
Do You Know These Facts:
- As a kid, Hunter used to sing and perform in Cajun restaurants in front of live audience in his hometown and that is where he discovered that he wants to take singing as his full-time career.
- He drinks a lot of water, especially when he is traveling by air. This is even the first thing, he orders. He easily gets dehydrated.
- He says his biggest problem is worrying. He worries a lot and most of the problems (for which he worries) are really pointless.
- He is a multi-instrumentalist (see the list of instruments, he can play by scrolling to the top), meaning he can play a tremendous amount of musical instruments. He learned them all by himself.
- He does not like reading books. Instead, he watches movies.
- Though, he does not like gaming, but, if it has something to do with racing, then he can’t stop himself. He is a car freak.
- Hunter received a toy accordion as a gift from his grandmother when he was two. This was the time his musical career started.
- He has also performed a duet with Victoria Justice to contribute the song to the 2011 film Footloose’s soundtrack.
- At the time, Hunter was aged seven, he got the invitation to perform at White House lawn party for President Bill Clinton.
- Hunter also partnered with ConAgra Foods for their Child Hunger Ends Here Program in the past and wrote a song titled “Here’s Hope” especially for that campaign.
- In September 2012, he was included in the “Louisiana Hall of Fame” and with that, he became the youngest musician to have done so.
- He signed with Universal Music Publishing Group in 2008 as a songwriter only.
- Hunter was born at Larniurg Hospital in Breaux Bridge in Louisiana.
- He can speak French as well. He grew up singing songs in both English and French. So, he has extremely good command over both the languages.
- Visit his official website @ www.hunterhayes.com.
- Connect with Hunter on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Google+.