Singer, songwriter, model
Full Name:Louisa Rose Allen
Nick Name:Loui Rose, Foxes
Bornplace:Southampton, Hampshire, England
Date of Birth:April 29, 1989
Age:28 as of 2017
Religion:Foxes has not talked about her religious beliefs publicly.
Height:5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
Weight:52 kg or 115 pounds
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Eye Color:Light Brown
Measurements:34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
Dress Size:4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Shoe Size:7.5 (US)
- Dramatic doe-eyes
- Lots of eyelashes
- Father: Unknown
- Siblings: She has a brother and an older sister.
- Mother: Runs a vintage stall in Brick Lane.
Best Known For:Her songs such as “Body Talk,” “Youth,” “Holding onto Heaven,” and “Let Go for Tonight.”
Education:Foxes went to St Denys Primary School, Cantell School, and also Eastleigh College.
Singer Foxes Favorites:
- Drink: Red Wine
- Movies: Léon: The Professional (1994) / Forrest Gump (1994), Donnie Darko (2001)
- Fashion Brands: Moschino, Chanel
- Sweet: Cake
- H&M Dress: Mustard Yellow Dress (Check here)
Do You Know These Facts:
- Foxes cites Björk, Patti Smith, and Cyndi Lauper as her style inspiration.
- Foxes likes to shop at charity shops.
- At 14, Foxes started songwriting.
- In 2009, she participated in a local talent contest and reached the final round.
- Foxes thought of training herself as a beauty therapist at 18. But due to her sister, she started acquiring singing skills.
- Foxes like when she receives kinky tweets from fans on Twitter.
- She was named after one of her grandmothers.
- She didn’t go with her real name and instead started using the stage name as ‘Foxes’ because there was already a singer with the name Lily Allen.
- Visit her official website @ www.iamfoxes.com.
- Hear more from Foxes on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, YouTube VEVO, SoundCloud, Google+, and iTunes.