Full Name:Ellie Bamber
Bornplace:Berkshire, Surrey, England
Date of Birth:March 14, 1997
Age:20 as of 2017
Religion:Her religious views are unknown.
Height:5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
Weight:53 kg or 117 pounds
Hair Color:Her natural hair color is ‘Blonde’.
Measurements:33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-86 cm
Dress Size:6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Shoe Size:8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
- Playing Lydia Bennett in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (2016).
- Starring alongside Amy Adams in Nocturnal Animals (2016).
- Mother: Unknown
- Father: Unknown
- Siblings: Lucas Bamber (Younger Brother)
Education:Ellie Bamber attended a preparatory school Hawley Place School in Hart district. There, she was awarded drama scholarship for her excellence in acting.
Ellie Bamber Favorites:
- About UK: Rain in the night
- Food: Spaghetti Bolognese
- Guilty Pleasure: Watching TV
- Style Icon: Tom Ford
Do You Know These Facts:
- Ellie Bamber started working in theater at a very early age and was the youngest member of the London Player’s Theater Company after joining at the age of 12.
- For the audition of her famous role of Lydia Bennett in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, she had to take a flight back to England during her holidays.
- Her famous red hair came into existence because the costume team for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies believed that red hair perfectly embodied feisty Lydia Bennett’s character.
- Ellie was a part of an amateur music band, Annoy The Boy for sometime as a lead vocalist and songwriter.
- To develop Texan accent for her role in Nocturnal Animals (2016), she watched lots of episodes of Friday Night Lights and also interacted in same accent on the movie set.
- To learn her dialogues and perfect her accent, she prefers to write them down and chant out loudly.
- Ellie Bamber is quite fond of fashion and describes her personal style sense as extremely eclectic. She particularly loves dressing up in short dresses.
- In an accident at the age of 4, she had the top of her finger cut off, which had to be sewn back. Ellie also suffered an arm fracture once and didn’t came to know about it for two days.
- Ellie got her big break with her work in High Society in 2015 and even won a nomination for Best Newcomer in a Musical.
- Visit her fan website @ ellie-bamber.com.
- Join Ellie on Instagram.