Model and actress
Full Name:Brooklyn Danielle Decker
Nick Name:Brooke, Brooklyn Decker
Bornplace:Kettering, Ohio, USA
Date of Birth:April 12, 1987
Age:30 as of 2017
Religion:She is atheist.
Height:5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
Weight:53 kg or 117 lbs
Measurements:36-24-34 in or 90-61-86.5 cm
Dress Size:4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Shoe Size:According to Celebuzz, she was wearing shoes of size 81⁄2 in the fifth grade. This is also her mother’s shoe size.
- Father: Stephen Decker (Pacemaker Salesman)
- Siblings: Jordan (Younger Brother)
- Mother: Tessa (Nurse)
Best Known For:Appearing in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in the years 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011.
Brooklyn Decker Favorites:
- Band: Dave Matthews Band
- Sweets: Sour Patch Kids and Swedish Fish
- Snacks: cashews, almonds, berries, Brazil nuts, hummus
Do You Know These Facts:
- The model was discovered in a Charlotte shopping mall at the age of sixteen.
- She commenced her career by becoming the face of Mauri Simone, a popular prom dress maker.
- In the tear 2003, she won the Model of the Year award at the Connections Model and Talent Convention.
- Brooklyn had been a guest judge in the 5th cycle of Germany’s Next Topmodel.
- Men’s Health has included her name in the list of “100 Hottest Women of All-Time”.
- The model has been featured in the catalogs for Victoria’s Secret, Intimissmi, and others.
- She designed the cover of the 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit.
- Decker is a Tar Heel basketball and Carolina Panthers fan.
- Brooklyn had graced the magazine covers of Women’s Health, Flare, Petra, Alpha, GQ, Esquire, Glamour, Fitness, Page Six, Ocean Drive, Self, Redbook and others.
- She was considered for the role in the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon, which was later given to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
- Follow her on Twitter.